Now it’s your turn to create your very own website wireframe. In the last assignment, you had to come up with a list of 10 questions for a briefing form. I would like you to now fill in this briefing form, take the answers and create a wireframe for the site. You can choose if you want it to be a lo-tech or hi-tech architecture. Regardless of which method you choose, I would like to see as much detail as possible. Also, please write a short paragraph to explain why you chose the lo-tech or hi-tech option.
My questions :
- What kind of visitors are you expecting on your website? (Consider their income, interests, gender and age.)
- Who are your competitors and how do you differ from them?
- What actions do you want visitors to take on the site?
- What is your deadline for completing the site? How big is the budget?
- What features should be used on your website? (This includes things like contact forms, pictures, videos, etc.)
- Who will be the contact person for this project?
- Who will be responsible for maintaining the website? Will the person have the time and skills to do so?
- Do you have an existing design or style?
- What goals do you want your website to achieve?
- How many pages will the website have?
I chose a lo-tech wireframe because it is easier, faster and cheaper. Don´t have to pay for the program, don´t need computer and internet. Need only paper and pen.